XADO Gel Revitalizant for Gasoline Engines is an engine treatment that rebuilds worn metal, and protects treated metal from future wear. One 9ml tube contains 33% (RF33) of the active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle. This product is the predecessor to XADO 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant 27ml tube. This treatment is optimized for use in gasoline-powered engines. This product is beneficial for users who wish to add extra Revitalizant in small portions to their automobile engines, or for those who wish to Revitalize using a three-step method adding one tube every few hundred miles.
No matter how well a car is maintained, high heat and friction cause a car’s engine to become worn, scratched, and misshapen over time. The destruction of the surface layer occurs in high-friction areas, where entire groups of atoms – clusters - may tear off under extreme loads. Until now there was no way to reverse this inevitable metal wear. Adding XADO Revitalizant for gasoline engines to your engine oil rebuilds worn engine metal and coats the rebuilt metal at the friction points with a self – regulating layer of ceramic-metal to prevent future wear for.
XADO’s innovative patented nano-technology is the result of 20 years of research and development. When added to an automobile’s engine oil, Revitalizant rebuilds engine metal at the atomic level, rebuilding worn engine metal at friction points, reversing wear, restoring engine geometry, and adding a self-regulating layer of ceramic-metal protection to prevent future wear. XADO Revitalizant does not cake, flake, or alter oil viscosity. This makes it safe to use in even the most sensitive vehicles. Since it does not alter oil viscosity, it is safe to use with all motor oils, from full-synthetic to mineral oil. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work.
Revitalizant is unlike any other engine treatment, because it actually works to rebuild metal, targeting the source of engine wear instead of merely masking the symptoms. Since Revitalizant is not a lubricant, you do not have to add this to your car over and over again. Revitalizant is activated by high-heat and friction, so it only repairs metal in high-friction points where metal wear occurs. Revitalizant leaves crank-cases and non-friction metal unaffected. Just three (3) 9ml tubes will provide 1 complete revitalization cycle that will last for 62,000 miles. Optimized for use in gasoline powered engines.
XADO Gel Revitalizant for gasoline powered engines is 33% of the active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle for an automobile engine of up to 10 quarts oil capacity. Three (3) 9ml applications = 100% (RF100).
Make sure automobile engine is warmed up to normal operating temperature. Turn off vehicle. Ensure the tube is at room temperature so that contents flow freely. Squeeze contents into engine oil reservoir. Start car and let engine idle for 5-10 minutes. Then drive as you normally would. After 200 miles add a second tube of Gel Revitalizant for Gasoline Engines, repeating the instructions above. Then add a third tube after driving 200 miles more, repeating the instructions above. It takes 600 to 900 miles to complete the Revitalization cycle, during which changing oil is NOT recommended. Three 9ml tubes are enough to treat an engine with up to a 10 quart oil capacity.
*Granules with atomic Revitalizant completely dissolve in motor oil at normal operating temperature.
*3 tubes are enough to treat an automobile engine with an oil capacity of up to 10 quarts of oil. Larger vehicles with higher oil capacities may require more. As a rule, 3 tubes for every 10 quarts if oil.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately and show this container or label to medical personnel. Avoid release into the environment; refer to special instructions/ material safety data sheet.
Material safety data sheet is available for professional user on request.
- XADO Gel Revitalizant for Gasoline Engines works in gasoline-powered engines of passenger cars and small trucks and 4-stroke motorcycles
- Can be combined with all types of motor oils, from full synthetic to mineral oils
- It takes 600 to 900 miles to complete the Revitalization cycle, during which changing oil is NOT recommended
- Revitalization is considered to be completed after the mileage not less than 932 mi
- Repeated application of Gel Revitalizant for Gasoline Engines is recommended after 62,000 miles
- Processing can be done at idle run (4 hours are equivalent to 124 mi)
- New engines with the mileage 12, 427 mi should be processed in one step – 2 tubes at one time
- An engine after a major repair should be processed in 3 stages regular procedure
- The processing of LPG engines is similar to the processing of gasoline engines
- The protective cermet coating will be formed on any operative mechanism; but if the mechanism (engine) is in a critical state (wear-out for 100%) worn-out parts must be replaced
- Restores and protects friction parts of the cylinder-piston group, crank and gas distributing mechanisms against wear
- Reduces fuel consumption (by up to 30% at idling, up to 15% under normal driving)
- Restores lost oil pressure
- Regains and increases compression in cylinders
- Increases horse power, improves acceleration capability
- Decreases noise and vibration level by 10 times
- Extends service life of parts by 2-3 times
- Protects the engine from negative consequences of cold start
- Improves engine operation in 50-100 km run (approx. 20-60 miles)
- Enables the engine to run up to 300 km (approx. 200 miles) in the event of substantial loss of oil in the system