By the colour of the exhaust smoke it is possible to determine what’s wrong with your car:
- The engine smoke is blue. The possible reasons include wear of the cylinder-piston group, valves, valve guides, valve stem seals, sticking of piston rings due to carbonization, worn bearings of turbine supports or seals in turbine engines, absence of spark in one of the cylinders due to malfunction of the electric circuit.
- The engine smoke is white. Possible reasons include moisture in the engine and exhaust system, improper functioning of the cooling system. Light smoking by cold start, especially in winter, is considered completely normal. If the smoke continues even after being warmed up to the operating temperature, it is necessary to take the car to a service station.
- The engine smoke is black. The exhaust smoke of the engine can be black due to improper functioning of the fuel system. In this case it is necessary to take the car to a service station.
Decarbonization of piston rings may be conducted with the help of XADO Anticarbon engine cleaner, which is introduced into the engine cylinders through spark plug holes.
By adding VitaFlush - oil system cleaner into the motor oil, you can clean the whole oil system.
In order to increase the oil viscosity and reduce smoke it recommended using Atomex Complex oil treatment.
The engine should be treated with Atomic Metal Conditioner Maximum with 1 Stage Revitalizant® or 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant® for gasoline and diesel engine products containing Revitalizant® and thus restoring the engine.
By introducing Revitalizant® in the engine, surface defects on the cylinder bore are removed. Due to the product the geometry of parts is restored which allows increase of cylinder compression, improved clearance sealing and the decrease of oil consumption and smoking.
XADO Anticarbon engine cleaner is a fast-acting product designed to remove carbon pollutions and restore stuck piston rings of gasoline and diesel engines. The product removes all scale and tar pollutions from parts and surfaces of cylinder-piston group. It does not require oil change after application.
- Reduces exhaust level into the atmosphere
- Removes sediments from spark-plugs
- Decreases noise while engine operating
- Equalizers compression in cylinders
- Cleans cylinders and pistons, combustion chambers and valves from any kind of pollution
- Reduced oil consumption
- Restores mobility of stuck piston rings
- Warm up the engine. It should be warmed but not hot
- Unscrew the spark plugs. Disconnect ignition timing sensor, Hall device and commutator
- Spray the content (for 5 sec) into each cylinder alternately through a nozzle hose. Screw the plugs back in. Wait for 10-20 minutes. Unscrew the plugs. Cover the plug holes with absorbing fabric to avoid dirt flying-out and getting onto the paint. Rotate the engine with the starter for several seconds
- Place the spark plugs into their position
- Start the engine and run it at moderate rpm for up to 15 minutes. During this period softened remains of carbon will be removed through the exhaust system.