XADO is a Natural product that is Environmentally Friendly. It is a form of ‘NANO Technology’; the process takes place at atomic levels, but produces macro effects.
- Whilst under load, the surface coating of metallic parts start to wear where ever friction occurs. The atoms of metal break away from the surface and become suspended in the lubricant. In certain circumstances, whole groups of atoms (clusters) could break away under extreme loads. There could be up to 3 grams of metal in the used oil, and the loss of 60 grams is irreplaceable for an engine rendering it unfit for further use. Wear leads to power loss, compression reduction, considerable noises and increased level of CO and CH in exhaust gases.
- When XADO is added to the lubricant, the lubricant acts as a carrier. XADO is NOT an oil additive!! XADO does NOT change the characteristics or viscosity of any mechanical oils, greases or fluids in any way, unlike other additives that do. However, we do use the oil or grease to initially DELIVER XADO to the moving parts of your engine or machinery.
- Once there the heat and friction created by the mechanism's moving parts, triggers a process which removes and cleanses any non-metallic matter that is present on the friction surfaces; the revitalizant then acts as a catalyst to activate the process of carbon absorption by the surface layer and as a result metal carbides are formed. Once the carbides have formed, the heat and friction created by the mechanism's moving parts triggers a process which atomically bond with the microscopic metal particles that are suspended in the lubricant and incorporates these particles back into to the main metallic structure to form a new, a very hard (ceramic / metal) CERMET protective coating, which is three timers harder and stronger than the original than the original metal structure and extremely smooth.
- The newly created CERMET coating* (see definition below) has a unique characteristic: Cermet is extremely hard (5-6 times harder than steel), highly resistant to corrosion and is very smooth (the friction coefficient is reduced by between 100-300 times). The reduced friction coefficient increases performance and because of the CERMET layer, the REVITALIZED part or mechanism is superior to the original.
In appearance the CERMET is a smooth glassy surface. In physical structure - a metal strengthened by metal carbides and carbon. The carbon content achieves its maximum on the surface transforming it into a diamond-like film. Thus the result of revitalization is the extra hard surface layer on the relatively soft flexible base - an almost perfect strengthening that guarantees the increased resource life.
Main characteristics of surface part before and after Cermet revitalization:
(Steel - 55-65 kg/mm2, 2% Cr – 180 kg/mm2)
Remember the Environmental benefits of XADO Technology are:
- Increases Compression, Power, Performance and Fuel Economy in engines
- Reduces Friction, Oil Burn Off, Emissions, and Engine NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- Restores, Repairs, Revitalizes and Optimises Old and New mechanical parts
- Extends the life of the asset, reduces operational cost, and provide at least 1 to 2 ROI (based on fuel economy tests at SYSCO).
*Cermet - (ceramic + metal) derived from "ceramic" and "metal"; a material composed of processed ceramic particles (carbides) bonded with metal.