EX120 Revitalizant for Power Steering Pumps
Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant for power steering boosters rebuilds, repairs, and protects all types of a power steering booster and other hydraulic equipment.
Extreme Action 120% Revitalizant repairs scratches and wear caused by high heat and friction, then it forms a protective, self-regulating and extremely hard diamond like metal-ceramic layer of on the treated titling and actuating mechanisms and switchgears (valve spindles) to protect the power steering booster and other hydraulic equipment from future wear.
EX120 Revitalizant works in all types a power steering booster and other hydraulic equipment. It is easy to use, and one treatment provides long term protection! It has been independently tested and proven to work.
The dosage depends on the oil system capacity.
Treatment of a unit with 1 -2 L hydraulic system capacity
- Introduce (spray) the contents of a tube (can)* in the fluid, which is warmed up to the operating temperature, in the tank of a power steering pump
- After the revitalizant is applied and the engine is turned on, wait 2-3 minutes and turn the steering wheel for 5 minutes
- Revitalization is considered complete after the mechanism has been in operation for 50 hours ( 950 miles of run)
* It is recommended preliminary to dissolve the contents of the can (tube) in small amount (~ 50 ml) of used hydraulic fluid. If the fluid in the tank of a power steering pump is contaminated (opaque or has change its initial color etc.), it is recommended to change hydraulic fluid before application.
|Oil system capacity, l||Number of syringes (8 ml), pcs||Treatment procedure|
The typical sign of the beginning of revitalization process is the noticeable improvement in the steering mechanism operation (decreased steering effort, improved precision of operation, reduced noise level) from the very first kilometers of run. If there are no improvements in the power steering operations noticed after 60-120 miles of run, you are most likely dealing with inaccurate diagnostics.
Tube, 9 ml XA 10332_1
- Removes pump howl induced by wear
- Reduces steering effort
- Improves power steering performance already after the first 30-60 miles of run
- Reduces noise and vibration level of the hydraulic system pump
- Protects parts from wear if the oil level is low