XADO 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant is a 1-step engine treatment that rebuilds metal and protects worn metal from future wear. One 27ml tube contains enough active ingredient for a complete 100% (RF100) cycle of revitalization for an automobile engine. The difference between this product and 1 Stage Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner is this product is only the raw, active ingredient – Revitalizant - in gel form. Revitalizant has been independently tested and proven to increase compression, decrease fuel consumption, increase horsepower, and reduce toxic emissions.
No matter how well a car is maintained, high heat and friction cause a car’s engine to become worn, scratched, and mis-shaped over time. Adding just a tube of XADO 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant to your engine oil rebuilds worn engine metal and coats the rebuilt metal at the friction points with a self-regulating layer of ceramic-metal to prevent future wear. Unlike other engine treatments that must be added during every oil change, 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant needs to be added only ONCE for 62,000 miles of protection.
XADO’s innovative patented nano-technology is the result of 20 years of research and development. When added to an automobile’s engine oil, Revitalizant rebuilds worn engine metal at the atomic level, reversing wear, restoring engine geometry, and coating engine metal with a layer of ceramic-metal to protect against future wear. Revitalizant is activated by high-heat and friction, so it only repairs metal at high-friction points where metal wear occurs. Revitalizant leaves crank-cases and non-friction metal unaffected. The protective layer of Revitalizant does not cake, flake, or alter oil viscosity. This makes it safe to use in even the most sensitive vehicles. 1 Stage is compatible with all motor oils, from full-synthetic to mineral. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work
Make sure the automobile engine is warmed up to normal operating temperature. Turn off the vehicle. Insure the tube is at room temperature so that contents flow freely. Empty contents of the tube into the engine oil reservoir. Start the car and let the engine idle for five minutes. Then drive as you normally would. It takes 600 to 900 miles to complete the Revitalization cycle, during which changing oil is NOT recommended.
*Granules of Revitalizant completely dissolve in motor oil at normal operating temperature.
*1 tube treats an automobile engine with an oil capacity of 10 quarts of oil. Additional treatments are necessary for larger engines with higher oil capacities. As a general rule, use one tube of 1-Stage for every 10 quarts of oil.
*Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately and show the container or label to medical personnel. Avoid release into the environment; refer to special instructions/ Material Safety Data Sheet.
*Material Safety Data Sheet is available for professional user on request.
- 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant works in all gasoline-powered, natural-gas, and diesel engines of passenger cars and small trucks and 4-stroke motorcycles with oil system up to 10 Quarts
- Can be combined with all types of motor oils, from full synthetic to mineral oils
- It takes 600 to 900 miles to complete the Revitalization cycle, during which changing oil is NOT recommended
- Repeated application of 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant is recommended after 62,000 miles
- For the highest level of protection for your automobile engine use XADO Atomic Oil or XADO HighWayMetal Conditioner (RF5.5) during each oil change. XADO Highway contains 5.5% (RF5.5) of the Active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle. A complete oil change using XADO Atomic Oil also provides 5.5% (RF5.5) of the revitalization necessary for a complete Revitalization cycle
Technology and certificates
- Rebuilds worn engine metal and reverses metal wear
- Restores lost compression in cylinders
- Improves engine power and acceleration
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Restores oil pressure
- Can double or triple the life of an engine
- Protects against damage from cold starts
- Decreases toxic carbon monoxide and dioxide emissions